ON-LINE REGISTRATION FOR 2022-2023 FOOTBALL SEASON STARTS SUNDAY, MAY 9, 2022
Register Online and complete all athletic paperwork (including physical) electronically for the Spring/Summer pre-season and the Fall Season through Final Forms starting May 9th. Final forms can be found on the RHS website. https://roosevelths.seattleschools.org/ All incoming 9th graders will need to create an account with final forms and select the 2022-23 school year to pick Spring Football as a sport. Current players will need to log on to their existing final forms account and log in using their email and password. If you’ve forgotten your username or password PLEASE click on the forgot email or password button. Please DO NOT create another account. If you need help, please contact Roosevelt high school for help.
Players will not be allowed to participate in offseason conditioning until online paperwork is completed (This includes: all correct paperwork, fines paid in full, $50 ASB card purchased, and $75 equipment fee paid.) IF you cannot pay the equipment fee please contact Coach Sherlock, we have scholarships available. Please see the 2022-2023 Fall Football Schedule HERE
IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2022-2023 SEASON
- May 23-25, 2022: Impact Testing (see Full Schedule for details)
- May 25-June 17, 2022: Spring Football Practices before Team Camp (NOTE: PLAYERS NEED AT LEAST 12 PRACTICES TO ATTEND TEAM CAMP). Optional but highly encouraged for ALL 2022 registered players.
- June 2, 2022, 7-7:30pm: Parent/Player Meeting (location: RHS gym)
- June 18-21, 2022: Team Camp (location: Central Washington University – Ellensburg, WA) *Financial Assistance available*
- June 23-28, 2022: Spring Football Practices After Team Camp.
- July 6 – Aug 4, 2022: Summer Conditioning
- July, 2022 – Wednesday Nights: 7 on 7 Passing League (Alternate possible league July 22 & 29 @ Rainier Beach HS)
- July 19-21, 2022, 10am-1pm: Rough Rider Youth Football Camp taught by Varsity players & Coaches.
- August 17, 2022: MANDATORY 2022-2023 Fall Practices Begin (see Full Schedule for details)
- August 20, 2022 12 noon: Team Photo Day
- August 25, 2022, 7-7:30pm: Parent/Player Meeting
- August 27, 2022, 9a-12pm: Green & Gold Showcase (intra-squad scrimmage)
- August 29, 2022: GAME WEEK BEGINS!
- September 2, 2022, 7pm: Varsity Game Opener @ Monroe High School
For full 2022-2023 schedule & more information see HERE.
Dear Rough Rider Family,
Welcome to the 2021-22 Roosevelt Rough Riders Sports Season! I invite you all to join the coaches, athletes, administration and me in our efforts to support sportsmanship and competition by following the Game Day Expectations listed below:
- Show respect to the opponent as they are involved in the same game day experience
- Be role models of appropriate behavior, poise, and confidence (be in control of your emotions, avoid derogatory comments)
- Accept judgments of the officials and coaches (it’s not easy, but criticism rarely helps and often worsens the situation)
- Accept the results of each game; do not make excuses
- Keep perspective in both victory and defeat – win and lose with class
- Dignify mistakes made by athletes; they are giving their best effort and concentration
- Cheer for OUR TEAM LOUD and PROUD!
Thank you in advance for helping make Roosevelt Athletics a model program in the city of Seattle which empowers our athletes to compete to the best of their abilities!
I look forward to an exciting year of Roosevelt Athletics!
Roosevelt High School