May 15, 2017
Thanks to everyone for their patience! The paperwork is ready to go.
Please read the following:
- There are SO MANY FORMS. I know and understand that this is a hassle, but there are various authorities that all have a hand in this. Every year, I beg, borrow and plead to take this online, but to no avail. So, set aside a half hour and pour a glass of your favorite adult beverage – we will all get thru this together!
- Once you complete your registration packet, please turn it in to Laura Remme in the RHS office. INCLUDE THE CHECKLIST for faster processing!
- If you need help with fees, please contact Coach Nelsen ASAP (and before you turn in your paperwork).
- Don’t forget this Friday’s BBQ. Registration is NOT required beforehand, so it is a great time to introduce RHS football to anybody who might be interested.
- WE NEED VOLUNTEERS for the Spring BBQ. Especially someone to quarterback the meal. We have well organized notes and many experienced former football parents to advise. So, if you are interested in helping, please reach out to me asap, or click here.
That said – CLICK HERE to download the registration packet! Or, you can get a copy at Friday’s BBQ and/or in the RHS office beginning on Tuesday.